Screen Fade Action
How it works
This action fades the screen into a color you set via the settings, including transparency settings.
- Duration: How long it takes to go from the previous screen state to this new one (in seconds)
- Red/Green/Blue: Your color in RGB settings
- Alpha: Your end transparency setting 0-255
- Please note that if you have multiple screen fades in one level, it always interpolates from the last one.
- You can solve this issue by reseting the screen fade with another screen fade action where you set the duration to 0 and RBG to 0,0,0 and transparency to 0 (Or any other color you want as starting point for the next screen fade)