Eula and Rules for Halfway Modding V1.0
We want to keep this as simple as possible. So here are the rules:
What you can do:
- You may distribute your mod (the ZIP archive) any way you want.
- You may copy and modify the assets provided by the game Halfway for use in your mod.
- Please ensure that you own the rights to everything you add to your mod. You are responsible for that.
- You may use the Steam Workshop to publish your work, or any other platform you prefer.
What you are not allowed to do:
- You are not allowed to distribute the executables of the game (Halfway) itself.
- You must not use original game assets for anything else but a Halfway mod. (Read: you are not allowed to take our assets and use them for a different project.)
- The tools are provided as they are. Use them on your own risk. We can not be taken responsible for any damage they may cause to your computer system or your data.
- All the original Halfway content is (c) by Robotality UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
- You warrant to Robotality that your mod does not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, racist, sexist or that may otherwise create any liability for Robotality nor any virus, trojan horses or any other malicious software.
Have a good time modding Halfway
The Robotality Crew
Hamelin, Germany, 2014