Eula for making a Halfway Mod
Revision as of 13:31, 8 October 2014 by Seminus
Eula and Rules for Halfway Modding V1.0
We want to keep this as simple as possible so here are the rules:
What you can do:
- You may distribute your mod (the zip file) on any website you want.
- You can modify and/or use the assets provided by the game Halfway for your mod.
- Make sure that you own all the rights to everything you are using in your mod. You are responsible for that.
- You can use Steamworkshop to publish your work or any other platform you wish.
What you are not allowed to do:
- You can only distribute the mod but not the executables of the game (Halfway) itself.
- You can not use the assets for anything else but for a Halfway mod. (Short: You can not use the art for another game.)
- The tools are provided as they are. You are using them on your own risk. We can not be taken responsible for any potential damage that they may cause to your computer system and your data.
Have a good time modding Halfway
The Robotality Crew