Change Object Status Action
How it works
This action changes the object animation status.
Note: It only is a visible change, for example if you switch the stat of a door from 0 to 1 it will play the open animation but will not really open the door gameplay wise.
- Link Attribute: The object you want to change the status of.
- Switch to Status: Number 0-X
- Example: Door has 3 status: 0 Closed, 1 opening, 2 Open.
- Only use if the object has a different status then 0.
- 0 is the default for all objects.
Note: Objects have to be named like this: door001#0.png
"door": Where as the "door" is the name of the object, this is used in the editor to sort your objects into groupes. "001" The variation of the object. "#0": Animation status.