Based in Hamelin, Germany
Pathway is Robotality's upcoming turn-based tactics adventure full of guns, traps and treasures. The game inherits the best parts of our previous title Halfway and mixes it with lots of new concepts. Set in a quirky 1930s pulp adventure scenario it will take the player on a procedural adventure around the globe.
Pathway is currently in pre-alpha. The game will be released on Windows, Mac and Linux in 2017.
Pathway has been in development since 2014 and is currently in early pre-alpha. Moving on from our last project, we spent a lot of time refining and testing core gameplay mechanics to improve on our previous experience making Halfway. Additionally, we've invested significant work in developing a custom hybrid voxel/pixel technology that allows a unique, immersive visual experience with dynamic lights and shadows. It's always been our goal to take the charm of the old classics and give it a modern twist. Pathway is our next step on this journey.
- FIGHT deep and demanding turn-based strategy battles.
- GUIDE a cast of eccentric characters on a journey into the unknown.
- EXPLORE lost temples, haunted tombs and Wehrmacht strongholds in ever-changing levels.
- DISCOVER mysterious artefacts & powerful remnants of an ancient civilisation.
- LISTEN to an original soundtrack by Gavin Harrison of Halfway fame.
- IMMERSE yourself in a gorgeous 16-bit world built upon a novel pixel/voxel hybrid technology.
There are currently no trailers available for Pathway. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Announcement Blog Post
The blog-post through which the game was announced is available at robotality.com.
Robotality is an independent game development studio which was founded in co-operation with Nia Schmidheiny at the beginning of 2013. Our headquarters are in Germany, however we work with people from all over the world.
More information on Robotality, our logo & relevant media are available here.